Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Cheesy Breadsticks w/Marinara
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Fresh Fruit & Veggie Bar
Walking Wednesday, 6/14/17
SATEC Staff supervised walking school bus starting locations 2016-2017:
- Barlow Street School- Departs at 7:40AM
- J&L Service Center- Departs at 7:45AM (Cricket, Route 5)
- Intersection of Parsons and Orchard Street – Departs at 7:40 AM
- Intersection of Thorpe Ave. Ext. and Bradley Court – Departs at 7:40 AM (Sonia, Route 8)
- Tanglewood Drive- Departs at 7:40AM
Only two days left to purchase your raffle tickets for Champ Community’s fundraiser for Relay for Life.
The winner will cut Mrs. Ely’s hair!
Maple Run Elementary Student Transfer Program Update – The deadline for applications has been extended to June 21st for the last 2 slots available in this program. Additional information can be found on our school website.
SATEC Open Doors Summer Opportunity Camps
Open Doors after school program is excited to offer three weeks of camps starting July 10th. Camps are offered to students in grades 1-8.
Brochures have been distributed to homerooms with an extended deadline of June 9th.We have still have opening for the following camps.
July 10-14 Cooking in the community, Community Adventure and Lil Sport Camps, Glee for our Community and Awesome Art Camp.
July 17-21 Under the Big Top and Raise you Voice
July 24-28 School of Rock Camp, Fun and Sport Camp, Natures Art Camp.
If you have any questions please contact After Schools Programs Coordinator, Rose Bedard at 802-752-2703 or email@example.com.
If any Middle School students are are interested in BFA Cross Country Running or Boys Basketball camp
- Spring Band Concert Thursday, June 15th, 7:00 SATEC Gym
- 8th Grade Graduation Dance (7th graders are invited) Friday, June 16th 7:00 Cafeteria
- 8th Grade Graduation Monday, June 19th 6:00 in the gym.